Sign up for hawbridge School Lunches is now open!
Our current lunch program for 2020 begins on January 6th. (You may also order any day from our menu at the regular price. Please call us @336-376-5332 before 10am/same day.)
Parents can now pay online!
The cost is $6.50 per meal, tax included. (The meal does not include drinks.)
We offer three options:
- Two Days/Week: $247.00 (Tuesday, Thursday) (38 meals)
- Three Days/Week: $331.50 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) (51 meals)
- Five Days/Week at $578.50 (Monday-Friday) (89 meals)
(Program accommodates school holidays and early release days.)
- The sign-up form will have a place to note your child’s dietary preferences (vegetarian/omnivore, and any allergies) and your contact information for questions.
- If your child will not be at school to receive a school lunch please notify us 24 hrs in advance (i.e. field trips). Missed days can be credited through a gift certificate.
- Please email us at SaxGenHawLunch@gmail.com for your prorated amount to begin after the Semester start date or if you wish to discontinue the lunch program.
- Meals consist of four main groups: Pasta, Soups/Salads, Casseroles, Sandwiches, and Chef’s Choice.
- Pastas: Alfredo, Baked Ziti, Mac & Cheese, Vegetable or Meat Lasagna
- Soups/Salads: Mediterranean, Chef, Taco, (Broccoli Cheddar, Chili, Country Vegetable, Chicken Awesome, Tomato Bisque
- Casseroles: Red Beans N Rice, Shepherd’s Pie, Stir Fry, Mexican Lasagna, Chicken-Broccoli-Cheese N Rice, Sausage N Rice, Chicken Pie
- Sandwiches: BLT, Ham and Cheese, Turkey, BBQ, Burrito, PB & J, Hot Dogs, Roasted Veg, Hummus Wrap, Pimento Cheese, Sloppy Joes
- Tofu, Tempeh, Roasted Vegetables or Roasted Portabellas may be used in vegetarian dishes
If you have questions before registering, email us at SaxGenHawLunch@gmail.com.
NOTE: If parents would like to make split payments, contact us at the above email address to make arrangements.
Alternatively, many parents may opt to buy their student a Saxapahaw General Store gift certificate. This gift certificate is kept at the General Store, and can be used at any time. Many students use these for lunch in the store or for after-school drinks, snacks and food. These gift certificates can be refilled at any time. Ask at the front register about SGS gift certificates for your Hawbridge student!